La Floresta

June 12, 2012

Judging by the lighting and the shadow, this photo was taken in the morning hours– possibly around 7:30. Why did I take the picture that day and at that hour? I can't remember. We were going to see a medical oncologist from Florida Hospital that afternoon, and another one from MD Anderson the following day.

Things were rough since late April when we were told his cancer had made a come back.

That morning I felt I had all the time in my hand to take some pictures. Or, that morning I sensed that time was running out and I needed to take some pictures and make some notes as the guy did in the movie Memento. I don't remember which was my reason but time did run out.

I knew we were running out of time but I never realized the urgency.

No comments:

Post a Comment